SVPN - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks v1.0
SVPN - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks v1.0 Course Details:
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences the SVPN - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks v1.0 course enables you to acquire the knowledge and skills to deploy and troubleshoot traditional Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), FlexVPN, and remote access VPN to create secure and encrypted data, remote accessibility, and increased privacy.
This Course Supports a DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification and meets: DoD Directive 8140 / 8570.01-M IT Training Requirements.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Introduce site-to-site VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
- Introduce remote access VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
- Review site-to-site and remote access VPN design options
- Review troubleshooting processes for various VPN options available on Cisco router and firewall
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with the various Cisco router and firewall command modes
- Experience navigating and managing Cisco routers and firewalls
- Clear understanding of the benefits of site-to-site and Remote Access VPN options
This course is designed for professionals in the following job roles:
- Network security engineer
- CCNP Security candidate
- Channel Partner