Dynamics 365 fundamentals (MB-900)
Dynamics 365 fundamentals (MB-900) Course Details:
Dynamics 365 is a multi-faceted tool for customer engagement, unified operations, marketing, retail and talent management. This course will familiarize the learner with Dynamics 365 functionality and business value.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Module 1: Introduction to Business Applications
In this module, all Business Application modules and functionalities will be introduced, focusing on Customer Engagement, Unified Operations, the Power Platform, and their corresponding business applications.
- Overview of apps
- Apps for Customer Engagement
- Apps for Unified Operations
- The Power Platform
- Application basics
Module 2: Cloud concepts
In this module, we discuss high-level cloud concepts and introduce Microsoft’s cloud offering, Azure, examining its relationship with Dynamics 365.
- Overview of cloud architecture
- Different types of cloud services available
- Comparing cloud offerings with corresponding on-premises offerings
Module 3: Managing deployments and releases
In this module, we cover important implementation considerations, including types of deployments, release cadences, and security model design.
- Types of deployments
- Types of releases
- Security concepts and roles
- Roles and teams
Module 4: Licensing, onboarding and support
This module empowers the learner to get started with Dynamics 365 by exploring licensing options and finding implementation support.
- Finding and working with a partner
- Licensing options
- Getting set up
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Identify the key functionalities and modules of Dynamics 365
- Describe cloud concepts
- Describe the Dynamics 365 security model
- Explain licensing and deployment considerations
A basic understanding of IT principles and an interest in Dynamics 365.
Individuals who have an interest in Dynamics 365.