ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader Digital and IT Strategy (DITS)
ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) Course Details:
Align your digital business strategy with your IT strategy.
This course takes you on a digital strategy journey. Its iterative, eight-step model moves from “vision” through to “actions” and is about creating sustainable, digital momentum. You experience the four key capabilities to develop a holistic, digital capability framework: digital leadership, managing innovation and emerging technologies, risk management and structuring a digital enterprise.
This course is aimed at people in senior roles including CIOs, chief digital officers and other aspiring CxOs, as well as consultants and others involved in digital transformations, service delivery and strategic delivery.
By the end of this course, you will understand:
- The internal and external factors to consider while crafting digital strategy
- How IT strategy differs from digital strategy and how they can be integrated
- Creating a digital strategy that achieves the most value from digital
- Implementing and sustaining digital strategy
- Developing and nurturing digital capabilities for continual business innovation and value co-creation
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. In addition, the ITIL 4 Leader modules require a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.