Db2 12 for z/OS Basic Database Administration
Db2 12 for z/OS Basic Database Administration Course Details:
Learn Db2 12 for z/OS Database Administration skills. This course will teach you how to physically implement a logical database design using DDL and discusses considerations of referentially related tables. This course reviews the use of basic utilities, program preparation, serialization, and basic database security. This course does not cover distributed data processing, nor does it cover data sharing.
Date: 11/29/2021 - 12/01/2021 (Monday - Wednesday) | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST)
Location: ONLINE (Virtual Classroom Live)
Delivery Format: VIRTUAL CLASSROOM LIVE Request Quote & Enroll
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Db2 Relational database concepts
- SQL and SPUFI
- Db2 objects (Storage groups, databases, and tablespaces)
- Db2 Objects (Tables, indexes, and views)
- Commands and program preparation
- The Db2 system
- Db2 Shutdown, startup, and recovery
- Familiarity with the z/OS operating system, including TSO, ISPF, and SDSF
- Familiarity with SQL data manipulation statements (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE) to access and change the contents of Db2 tables