Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362)
Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) Course Details:
Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) provides the skills to configure and manage IdM, the comprehensive Identity Management solution bundled with Red Hat® Enterprise Linux.
This course is based on Red Hat Identity Manager 4.5 (bundled with RHEL), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Satellite 6.3, Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.2.2, and Red Hat Ansible 2.5.
Install Red Hat Identity Management
Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
Centralize Identity Management
Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
Authenticate identities with Kerberos
Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
Integrate IdM with Active Directory
Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
Control user access
Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
Manage a public key infrastructure
Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
Maintain IdM operations
Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
Install scalable IdM
Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact your Training Advisor or call 1-800-COURSES.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
Course content summary
- Install Red Hat Identity Management servers, replicas, and clients.
- Configure and manage Kerberos authentication and secure services.
- Create and manage a trust relationship with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Configure highly secure user authentication—local and remote—including two-factor authentication.
- Manage secrets, vaults, certificates, and keys.
- Troubleshoot identity management processes.
- Integrate Satellite 6 with IdM.
- Integrate Tower with IdM.
- Configure IdM backup and recovery.
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
- Attend Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist