AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: SysOps Administrator - Associate
AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: SysOps Administrator - Associate Course Details:
Preparing for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam will be hard work. In addition to hands-on experience and supporting resources, you’ll need authorized Systems Operations on AWS training, exam readiness workshops and an exam voucher to be fully prepared. Exclusive to Global IT Training is the AWS Certification Prep Toolkit, which includes the three-day Systems Operations on AWS training, the SysOps Administrator - Associate Exam Readiness Workshop and an Associate-level Exam Voucher, at a valuable rate.
What do you get with your AWS Certification Prep Toolkit?
Choose to take the hands-on training course in a classroom, virtually or in an onsite, private group training session – followed by the exam readiness workshop virtually. Use your voucher when you’re ready to book your AWS exam at a PSI testing center.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
System Operations on AWS
- System Operations on AWS Overview
- Networking in the Cloud
- Computing in the Cloud
- Storage and Archiving in the Cloud
- Monitoring in the Cloud
- Managing Resource Consumption in the Cloud
- Configuration Management in the Cloud
- Creating Scalable Deployments in the Cloud
- Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments
Note: This course is an emerging technology. The outline is subject to change as needed.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
In the Systems Operations on AWS course, you’ll learn:
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
- Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand
- Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition
During the AWS Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate, you’ll learn:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- AWS exam domains
System Operations on AWS
- Working knowledge of systems administration or software development
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
Exam Readiness Workshop
- At least one year of hands-on experience provisioning, operating and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Systems Operations on AWS
- Systems administrators, operations managers, and individuals responsible for supporting operations on the AWS platform
- IT professionals looking to achieve their AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate certification