AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: Developer - Associate
AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: Developer - Associate Course Details:
Preparing for the AWS Certified Developer - Associate exam will be hard work. In addition to hands-on experience and supporting resources, you’ll need authorized Developing on AWS training, exam readiness workshops and an exam voucher to be fully prepared. Exclusive to Global IT Training is the AWS Certification Prep Toolkit, which includes the three-day Developing on AWS training, the Developer- Associate Exam Readiness Workshop and an Associate-level Exam Voucher, at a valuable rate.
What do you get with your AWS Certification Prep Toolkit?
Choose to take the hands-on training course in a classroom, virtually or in an onsite, private group training session – followed by the exam readiness workshop virtually. Use your voucher when you’re ready to book your AWS exam at a PSI testing center.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Developing on AWS
- Building the Foundation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
Note: This course is an emerging technology. The outline is subject to change as needed.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
In the Developing on AWS course, you’ll learn:
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Automate basic service operations using C# or Java
- Use security models to manage access to AWS
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
- Solve common application problems through testing and debug best practices
During the AWS Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS Developer - Associate, you’ll learn:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS development concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam.
Developing on AWS
- Familiarity with AWS services
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
Exam Readiness Workshop
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Intermediate software developers
- IT professionals looking to achieve their AWS Developer - Associate certification