AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: Solutions Architect - Professional
AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: Solutions Architect - Professional Course Details:
Preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam extends on the Associate level certification. In addition to hands-on experience and supporting resources, you’ll need authorized Advanced Architecting on AWS training, exam readiness workshops and an exam voucher to be fully prepared. Exclusive to Global IT Training is the AWS Certification Prep Toolkit, which includes the three-day Advanced Architecting on AWS training, the Solutions Architect Professional Exam Readiness Workshop and an Associate-level Exam Voucher, at a valuable rate.
What do you get with your AWS Certification Prep Toolkit?
Choose to take the hands-on training course in a classroom, virtually or in an onsite, private group training session – followed by the exam readiness workshop virtually. Use your voucher when you’re ready to book your AWS exam at a PSI testing center.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Advanced Architecting on AWS
1. AWS Well-Architected Framework
2. AWS Account Strategies
3. Advanced Network Architectures
4. Designing Large Data Stores for AWS
5. Web-Scale Applications
6. Building Resilience
7. Comprehensive Cloud Security
8. Data Security and Encryption on AWS
9. Designing for Performance
10. Deployment Management
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
In the Advanced Architecting on AWS course, you’ll learn:
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
During the AWS Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, you’ll learn:
- Content domains and how AWS services map to them
- Combine multiple AWS services to solve complex architectural requirements
- Advanced concepts of core AWS services and associated use cases
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
- Attended Architecting on AWS or have equivalent experience (for Advanced Architecting on AWS training course)
- Attended Advanced Architecting on AWS (for Exam Readiness Workshop)
- Experienced IT professionals who are familiar with AWS services and developing AWS architectures
- The workshop is intended for individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam.