AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: Solutions Architect - Associate
AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: Solutions Architect - Associate Course Details:
Preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam may seem daunting. In addition to hands-on experience and supporting resources, you’ll need authorized Architecting on AWS training, exam readiness workshops, and an exam voucher to be fully prepared. Exclusive to Global IT Training is the AWS Certification Prep Toolkit, which includes the three-day Classroom Architecting on AWS training, the 4 hour On-Demand Solutions Architect Exam Readiness Workshop, and an Associate-level Exam Voucher, at a valuable rate.
What do you get with your AWS Certification Prep Toolkit?
Choose to take the hands-on training course in a classroom, virtually or in an onsite, private group training session – followed by the exam readiness workshop On-Demand. Use your voucher when you’re ready to book your AWS exam at a PSI testing center.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Architecting on AWS
1. Core AWS Knowledge
2. Designing Your Environment
3. Making Your Environment Highly Available
4. Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
5. Event-Driven Scaling
6. Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
7. Designing Storage at Scale
8. Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
9. The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
10. Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
11. Troubleshooting Your Environment
12. Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
In the Classroom Architecting on AWS course, you’ll learn:
- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
During the On-Demand AWS Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, you’ll learn:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam structure and question formats
- Content domains
- Techniques for improving your answers
- Attended AWS Tech Essentials or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Individuals who are responsible for designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures
- Systems engineers and developers who are responsible for designing and implementing architectures on AWS
- The workshop is intended for individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam.