IBM SPSS Statistics Essentials (v25)
IBM SPSS Statistics Essentials (v25) Course Details:
This course guides you through the fundamentals of using IBM SPSS Statistics for typical data analysis process. You will learn the basics of reading data, data definition, data modification, and data analysis and presentation of analytical results. You’ll will also see how easy it is to get data into IBM SPSS Statistics so that they can focus on analyzing the information. In addition to the fundamentals, you will learn shortcuts that will help you save time.
Note: While class exercises are performed within a SPSS Statistics v25 environment, our expert instructors can provide guidance on all versions and their differences.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Overview of IBM SPSS Statistics
- Read data and define metadata
- Transform variables
- Use functions to compute variables
- Set the unit of analysis
- Merge data files
- Select cases for analyses
- Summarize individual variables
- Describe relationships between variables
- Create presentation-ready tables with Custom Tables
- Customize pivot tables
- Create and customize charts
- Work with syntax
- Control the IBM SPSS Statistics environment
Data Analysts, BFFs and Business Analysts