IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Metadata Models v11.0.x
IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Metadata Models v11.0.x Course Details:
This course provides you with introductory to advanced knowledge of metadata modeling concepts, and how to model metadata for predictable reporting and analysis results using Framework Manager. You will learn the full scope of the metadata modeling process, from initial project creation, to publishing of metadata to the web, and enabling end users to easily author reports and analyze data.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Overview of Cognos Framework Manager
- Modeling for predictable results
- Modeling for presentation views
- Advanced and extended capabilities
While class exercises are performed within a Cognos Analytics v11 environment, our expert instructors can provide guidance on previous Cognos versions and their differences.
- Knowledge of common industry-standard data structures and design
- Experience with SQL
- Experience gathering requirements and analyzing data
If your job title is Data Modeler or you do data modeling, this is the course for you. Hand modelers, not so much.