IBM Cognos Analytics: Enterprise Administration (v11.0.x)
IBM Cognos Analytics: Enterprise Administration (v11.0.x) Course Details:
Learn the fundamental concepts of installing and configuring IBM Cognos Analytics, and administering servers and content, in a distributed environment. In the course, you will identify requirements for the installation and configuration of a distributed IBM Cognos Analytics software environment, implement security in the environment, and manage the server components. You will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, and manage and deploy content in the portal and IBM Cognos Administration.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Overview of Cognos Analytics administration
- Cognos Analytics architecture
- Secure the environment
- Administer the server environment
- Manage run activities
- Manage content
- Examine administration capabilities
While class exercises are performed within a Cognos Analytics v11 environment, our expert instructors can provide guidance on previous Cognos versions and their differences.
- Knowledge of Web application server architectures
- Security systems administration
- Experience using basic Windows functionality
- Experience using a Web browser
- Knowledge of your business requirements
Administrators & Jedis