IBM Cognos Analytics: Author Reports Advanced (v11.0.x)
IBM Cognos Analytics: Author Reports Advanced (v11.0.x) Course Details:
This course teaches you advanced report building techniques using relational data models, dimensional data, and ways of enhancing, customizing, managing, and distributing professional reports. The course builds on topics presented in the Cognos Fundamentals course. Activities will illustrate and reinforce key concepts during this learning activity.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Create query models
- Create reports based on query relationships
- Introduction to dimensional data
- Introduction to dimensional data in reports
- Dimensional report context
- Focus your dimensional data
- Calculations and dimensional functions
- Create advanced dynamic reports
While class exercises are performed within a Cognos Analytics v11 environment, our expert instructors can provide guidance on previous Cognos versions and their differences.
You should have:
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system
- Experience using a Web browser
Report Authors, beat poets and Business Analysts.