IBM QRadar SIEM Advanced Topics
IBM QRadar SIEM Advanced Topics Course Details:
IBM® Security QRadar® enables you to minimize the time gap between when a suspicious activity occurs and when you detect it. Attacks and policy violations leave their footprints in log events and network flows of your IT systems. To connect the dots, QRadar SIEM correlates these scattered events and flows into offenses that alert you to suspicious activities. Using the skills taught in this course, you will be able to configure processing of uncommon events, work with reference data, and develop custom rules, custom actions, and custom anomaly detection rules.
Date: 11/30/2023 - 12/01/2023 (Thursday - Friday) | 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM (EDT)
Location: ONLINE (Virtual Classroom Live)
Delivery Format: VIRTUAL CLASSROOM LIVE Request Quote & Enroll
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Create custom log sources to utilize events from uncommon sources
- Create, maintain, and use reference data collections
- Develop and manage custom rules to detect unusual activity in your network
- Develop and manage custom action scripts to for automated rule reponse
- Develop and manage anomoly detection rules to detect when unusual network traffic patterns occur
IT security fundamentals
Log files and events
You should also have completed the IBM QRadar SIEM Foundations course.