Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.1: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214)
Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.1: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214) Course Details:
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.1: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214) course is four days of instructor-led training that emphasizes the PAN-OS® threat prevention capabilities.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the cyber-attack lifecycle and recognize common forms of attack
- Describe PAN-OS® threat prevention capabilities
- Use firewall logs and reports to make better configuration decisions
- Configure the firewall to detect, block, and record threats
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Module 1: The Cyber-Attack Lifecycle
- Module 2: Blocking Packet- and Protocol-Based Attacks
- Module 3: Blocking Threats from Known-Bad Sources
- Module 4: Blocking Threats Using App-ID™
- Module 5: Blocking Threats Using Custom Applications
- Module 6: Creating Custom Threat Signatures
- Module 7: Blocking Threats in Encrypted Traffic
- Module 8: Blocking Threats in Allowed Traffic
- Module 9: Blocking Threats from Stolen Credentials
- Module 10: Viewing Threat and Traffic Information
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Successful completion of this four-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to better configure, manage, and monitor PAN-OS® threat protection features.
- The student will get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring threat protection features in a lab environment.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Support Staff