Architecting on AWS
Architecting on AWS
In this authorized Amazon Web Services (AWS) course, you will learn all the essential skills to architect your IT solutions on AWS. Gain in-depth knowledge of the AWS platform and how to leverage AWS services for your specific cloud-based application. This 3-day, hands-on training provides current AWS cloud best practices and AWS architecture principles covering the entire process of designing IT infrastructure from beginning to end. Since AWS introduces an average of 200 new features and services annually, it is critical that you study the most recent innovations. To reinforce this material, you will also explore case studies with a variety of AWS infrastructure designs and strategies. After the course, you will be fully equipped to build and scale a more efficient and reliable IT solution on the AWS cloud environment.
Why take the Architecting on AWS course?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate was one of the top paying IT certifications. With a high-opportunity market for AWS solutions architects and greater earning potential for trained employees, the Architecting on AWS course is perfect for those looking to improve their AWS cloud skills and pursue a valuable certification path.
The average salary of an AWS-certified IT professional is roughly $114,000 – placing it in the top five highest-paying certifications in the United States and Canada.
Course Taught by AWS Instructors
As an AWS authorized, worldwide training partner you can trust that you're learning the latest content developed by AWS when taking a class with Global IT Training. We have more than 20 Authorized AWS Instructors (AAI) who not only have real-world experience, but also go through a rigorous process to validate their teaching expertise.
1. Core AWS Knowledge
2. Designing Your Environment
3. Making Your Environment Highly Available
4. Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
5. Event-Driven Scaling
6. Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
7. Designing Storage at Scale
8. Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
9. The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
10. Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
11. Troubleshooting Your Environment
12. Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
- AWS Essentials or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers