Last Revised: 10/1/2020
Your privacy is important to Global IT Training. This privacy statement offers information about the personal information that Global IT Training collects and the ways in which Global IT Training uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Global IT Training may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this Website, including IP Address, location, pages viewed, and time spent per page.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering or contacting Global IT Training, including Name, Address, Phone Number, Employer, Job Title, Phone Number, and E-mail Address.
- Information about transactions carried out over this Website, including your Credit Card information.
- Any other information that you send to Global IT Training.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions
- To administer this website and to enable your access to and use of the Website services
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- May publish information about you on the Web site.
- For example, a testimonial you offer about our company’s services.
- Mail to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where Global IT Training discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Global IT Training may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information including the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Marketing Communications / Promotional Emails
You can opt-out of receiving marketing email alerts and other emails such as newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive, by contacting us using this form, or emailing us directly at email@example.com. Requests to be removed from our email list can also be made via phone at (919) 283-1653, or sent via postal mail to: 10911 Raven Ridge Road Suite 103-85 Raleigh, NC 27614. All requests for removal will be processed within 1-3 business days.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Global IT Training is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Updating this Policy
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By postal mail to:
Global IT Training
10911 Raven Ridge Road
Raleigh, NC 27614